Telecom Services Information Services home

Graduate Housing & Residence Hall Information

Important Note: Students will start paying for phone service in 2012. Basic dial-tone had been covered by housing in years past. Please see our current rates posted here.

Please be aware international long distance rates are going up, sometimes significantly so. Please check current international call rates before making a call. Rates may be found here.

If you are a student living in a residence hall (other than Spencer View or Agate Apartments),
and need to activate the phone line in your room, please fill out the form located here:

If you need assistance:

- please call us at 541-346-1023, or

- click here to open a help request using your web browser

Or, you may find what you need here:

Pre-Paid AT&T International Calling Cards are no longer offered by Telecom Services, but are commonly available through local retail outlets.