Telecom Services Information Services home

Problems, Repairs, and Billing Information

Problems & Repairs

Residence Hall & Family Housing:

Departmental phones:

  • Please have your phone coordinator call (541) 346-NETS or E-mail to Telecom.
    If your phone coordinator is unavailable, you can initiate the service request; we'll want to keep your phone coordinator involved with any discussion or work queued.
  • Further information can be found at

Billing Questions

Please contact our office at (541) 346-NETS, or via the Service Portal:

Further information can be found at